HANDMADE IN GHANA
Our handwoven fans meet all your needs! Hang as wall art or style it on a bookshelf. Easily hang our fans with the loop at the base of the handle. These beautifully designed fans will transform your home decor. With so many different colors, shapes, and sizes we have something for every decor style! Buy them for yourself or as a thoughtful gift for a friend or loved one.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment with the Nest Seal of Transparency. All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
- Approximately 10.00" W x 16.00" H
- Made from all natural fibers of elephant grass
- Spot clean, do not submerge in water
- Direct sunlight will cause fading to the natural dyes over time
- Elephant grass can take new forms in transit, easily reshape by spraying with water and using your hands to shape back into your preferred form.
Kazi exists to create high demand for expertly woven goods from skilled artisans.
Our work with work with Nest ensures that our wages and practices meet the highest possible standards, evolving with the global marketplace in real time.
The fair wage we provide increases income ten-fold in many cases, which then filters into local economies and communities.
The results: Skilled African Women Weave Our Creations and Forever Change Their Worlds.