Seratonia Handbag - Stripes
- 100% Fair Trade
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
HANDMADE IN GHANA
This meticulously handwoven handbag is a testament to our commitment to the environment and our passion for timeless style. Embrace the elegance of a handbag that tells a story of tradition, sustainability, and timeless beauty. Whether you're heading to the office, exploring the city, or attending a special event, this bag effortlessly complements any outfit or occasion. Choose a sustainable, handwoven bag and carry the essence of eco-chic style wherever you go.
An expression of wanderlust in the beloved space you call home, Seratonia hints at lush locales and ancient ways - both in its design and in its weaving. It speaks to the willingness of the traveler to know more of the world, to connect and evolve, and to honor the beauty of our diverse planet and its people.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment with the Nest Seal of Transparency. All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
- Approximately 9.75" W x 5.00" D x 13.75" H
- Made from all natural fibers of elephant grass
- Spot clean, do not submerge in water
- Direct sunlight will cause fading to the natural dyes over time
- Elephant grass can take new forms in transit, easily reshape by spraying with water and using your hands to shape back into your preferred form.