HANDMADE IN GHANA
This meticulously handwoven handbag is a testament to our commitment to the environment and our passion for timeless style. Embrace the elegance of a handbag that tells a story of tradition, sustainability, and timeless beauty. Whether you're heading to the office, exploring the city, or attending a special event, this bag effortlessly complements any outfit or occasion. Choose a sustainable, handwoven bag and carry the essence of eco-chic style wherever you go.
The Modern Minimalist Collection is a nod to the beauty found in simplicity. Bold contrast between our black and natural fibers pair with simple pattern, created for the contemporary home.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment with the Nest Seal of Transparency. All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
- Approximately 18.00" W X 9.00" D x 17.00" H
- Made from all natural fibers of elephant grass
- Spot clean, do not submerge in water
- Direct sunlight will cause fading to the natural dyes over time
- Elephant grass can take new forms in transit, easily reshape by spraying with water and using your hands to shape back into your preferred form.
Kazi exists to create high demand for expertly woven goods from skilled artisans.
Our work with work with Nest ensures that our wages and practices meet the highest possible standards, evolving with the global marketplace in real time.
The fair wage we provide increases income ten-fold in many cases, which then filters into local economies and communities.
The results: Skilled African Women Weave Our Creations and Forever Change Their Worlds.