Neutral Headboard - 60" Tanga
- 100% Fair Trade
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
HANDMADE IN GHANA
A masterpiece of craftsmanship that brings warmth, texture, and sustainability to your bedroom sanctuary. Each piece is thoughtfully handwoven, ensuring that no two headboards are exactly alike, adding a touch of uniqueness to your bedroom decor. The handwoven design of this headboard adds depth and character to any bedroom style, effortlessly blending with a range of aesthetics, from bohemian to coastal or contemporary.
Minimal, effortless, and light. The Natural Neutrality Collection welcomes the rich and warm tones of our natural fibers. The beautiful handwoven works of art bring a welcomed sense of quiet to your space.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment with the Nest Seal of Transparency. All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
- Approximately 60.00" W x 0.50" D x 23.00" H
- Made from all natural fibers of elephant grass
- Spot clean, do not submerge in water
- Direct sunlight will cause fading to the natural dyes over time
- Elephant grass can take new forms in transit, easily reshape by spraying with water and using your hands to shape back into your preferred form.