7" Chromatic Tapered Planter
- 100% Fair Trade
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
HANDMADE IN RWANDA
These unique planters are ideal for adding a pop of color and flair to any home organization need or your favorite plant!
These handwoven planters can elevate any storage need, or fill it with your favorite plant. Nestle the planter in a hanging macrame piece to create a jungalow escape at home. These handwoven planters can even elevate bathroom storage by stashing brushes or toilet paper. When walking into a room decorated with these planters you will find peace and serenity in the handmade weave, while the colors and texture will have you dreaming of exotic places to visit. The possibilities are endless for this multipurpose piece!
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. These delicately textured and woven planters were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Rwanda where sisal fibers are wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman over the course of roughly a week in her home in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Approximately 7.5” D x 5” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Made of natural fibers; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
Meaning & Purpose
This product holds significant meaning and purpose. Handmade by an artisan in rural Rwanda, over a period of roughly a week in her home. The sale of this product means a fair wage and an opportunity to provide for her family where few job opportunities exist. By pairing market access with training and education, KAZI artisans are earning 10x traditional wages and are transforming into well respected business leaders in their communities, helping lead and create a positive future.