12" Large Blue Diamond Round Basket
- 100% Fair Trade
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
HANDMADE IN RWANDA
This gorgeous, versatile home decor piece will capture the attention of every guest and family member.
These perfectly sized round baskets are not just gorgeous wall art but functional home decorations. The possibilities are endless. Style it on a shelf for additional storage in your home office, add it to your coffee table for a globally inspired feel, or use it as a serving bowl for your favorite fruit. This fruit bowl is also great storage for keys and mail on your entryway furniture. Most commonly, this woven basket is exquisite, ready to hang wall art with a hand-stitched loop on the back.
You will keep wanting more of these chic bowls!
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. These delicately textured and woven baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Uganda where raffia is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman over the course of a week in remote regions of Uganda.
- Approximately 12” D x 4” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of sisal, sweetgrass, and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Made of natural fibers; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
Meaning & Purpose
This product holds significant meaning and purpose. Handmade by an artisan in rural Rwanda, over a period of more than a week in her home. The sale of this product means a fair wage and an opportunity to provide for her family where few job opportunities exist. By pairing market access with training and education, KAZI artisans are earning 10x traditional wages and are transforming into well respected business leaders in their communities, helping lead and create a positive future.