Black Striped Fringed Raffia Planter
- 100% Fair Trade
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
HANDMADE IN UGANDA
These unique and playful planters are sure to add texture and flair to any home organization need or favorite plant!
Designed by Kelley Lentini and Berkeley Minkhorst of House of Nomad, these handwoven, footed planters can even elevate any storage needs, or be filled with your favorite plant or tree. When walking into a room decorated with these planters you will find peace and serenity in the handmade weave, while the pattern and texture will have you dreaming of exotic places to visit.
Made of the highest quality natural raffia fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Raffia is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Uganda.
- Approximately 11.5” D x 13.5” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Raffia is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Uganda.
- Made of natural fibers; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.